Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Celtic Wallhanging

Here is a photo of the Celtic Wallhanging that I got finished at retreat. The colors are of course more vibrant in real life. I think it turned out great.

B100 Fit Club Update: I got up a 6am this morning to do my exercises. Those who don't know me will probably think "Big Deal" about that. But see I am not a morning person. I usually don't get up until 7am and leave by 7:35am. I also made the breakfast they listed for day #1, the Sunrise Omelet. Man, is that a lot of food. It had 4 egg whites and 3 cups of veggies (tomato, broccoli, and gr. pepper). That's more food than I normally eat. I had to struggle to eat it all and I have to admit I tossed out about 1/2 cup. Tomorrow, I'm going for the cereal/fruit or yogurt/fruit. Same amount of calories, but I know I won't struggle with those since that is what I normally eat for breakfast. Eggs for breakfast, unless it is the weekend, just usually don't interest me.

Monkey Swap Update: To top of a really good day yesterday, when I got home there was a little orange card from the Post Office in my mailbox telling me the PO had a box for me. I have to go pick it up today. I am so excited!! Can't wait to head home tonight. Will post pictures tomorrow.

No comments: