Thursday, October 25, 2007

Another UFO Bites the Dust

I have been wanting to start on my Temple Guardians quilt, but I thought before I start another appliqué project, maybe I should finish the one I have started now. I mean it was only 7 flower petals and 4 flower centers away from being done. So here it is! I finished it up last night before I went to bed.
I made this to hang in the kitchen. I am planning to paint the kitchen a pale yellow and decorate in blue and white. I actually have the paint, just haven't got the actual painting done yet.

B100 Fit Club Update: Doing great on the new meal plan and diet. I made Grilled Salmon for the first time in my life last night. I've never really liked fish, because I don't like the smell of raw fish. It's just to Fishy, if that makes sense. I do like Talapia, very mild and almost no smell. Anyway, my salmon turned out wonderful; so moist and flakey. I grilled 8 min. skin side down and then 5 on the other side. I had grilled asparagus with it and it was yummy!! Also, I weighed myself this morning and I have lost 4 lbs. Tomorrow night I will be going to Pinnacle Gym to work out with Deb Miles, our group captain. Maybe someone there can show me what I am doing wrong with the Standing Hamstring Curl. This is done with a rubber exercise tube around your ankles. But every time I try it, the tub just slides up my leg.

Monkey Sock Swap Update: When I got home last night, I found a little orange card in my mailbox letting me know that the PO has a package for me. I am so excited!! My only regret was that the PO was already closed, so I couldn't go get it right then. I can't wait to head home tonight. Will post photos tomorrow.

No comments: