Friday, September 7, 2007

Monkey Pal's

Yippee! I not only got my Monkey Pal, I have been contacted by my Monkey Pal. When I first signed up, I wasn't quite sure how this worked. I thought I would be paired up with someone and we would make each other a pair of socks. After swapping emails with the person I am making the Monkey socks for, I now know that it doesn't. I make socks for someone, and she makes socks for someone else and someone else makes socks for me. Kind of a neat concept. That way, I get to meet 2 new people.

Now that I know what pal likes, I can go home and search my stash. If I don't find just the thing, I will start browsing the web. Can't wait to get started!!!!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Sandy, If you don't have the right sock yarn, let me know what color you're looking for. I could bring along what I have on Tuesday night.
Vicki