Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Snow - Again!

Well, I got about 6 inches of snow overnight last night. Again! And there is more snow today with it turning over to lake affect tonight/tomorrow. Yes, it is very pretty, but Damn! I am so ready for spring. This last Sunday, the sun was shining so brightly. It was just wonderful! Now it's hidden again by the snow clouds.

I was talking to a coworker and commenting on how I wish someone had shot Punxsutawney Phil before he saw his blasted shadow and predicted 6 more weeks of winter. Tom just laughed and pointed out on the calendar, that regardless of what his prediction was, there is always 6 more weeks until spring begins. Because winter doesn't end until March 20th. While, yes that is technically correct, I would have preferred the more conservative meaning of NO MORE SNOW until spring starts.

No comments: