1. What is your favorite way to drink cocoa? Prepared with milk? Water? from home made recipe or store bought?, In a tea cup, or big mug? Well, I don't think I have a non-favorite way to drink cocoa. Whether it is at the coffee shop with friends or just bundled up at home in front of the TV. I love to drink hot cocoa out of a big mug, prepared with either milk or water but usually a little of both and occassionally spiked with butterscotch snapps (YUM). I've never tried a home made recipe, except for once when I tried cooking one of the mexican chocolates in hot milk on the stove. Normally I just stick with store bought. Flavored cocoas are good too, especially mint or mexican spice.
2. Marshmallows or whipped cream? Either/Or. I don't usually have them on hand though to use them. So I only get them when at a coffee shop.
1. What is your favorite type of yarn? In what colors? Wool or wool blend. I like jewel tone colors, fall colors, some brites depending on the mood I'm in. Blue, pink, purple, teal, rust, green, etc. I don't care for black or white though.
2. Do you knit or crochet (or both)? Knit only.
3. What are your favorite type of needles, would you like to try something new? I usually use the Susan Bates circular needles with the removable tips. I like circular much better than straight. I like bamboo sock needles over metal. But I wouldn't mind trying something new.
4. Do you have a healthy supply of notions? Yes.
5. What one thing do you keep thinking you need to buy for your knitting habit (outside of yarn)? Mainly just big stuff like a Yarn winder and swift.
6. What is your favorite 'quick knit/crochet' pattern (quick gratification) Socks or scarves or felted items.
1. What is your favorite thing to do in the Winter? Read, knit or sew
2. What is your favorite animal? Any that are cute and cuddly.
3. Do you get the 'winter blahs'? Yes
4. What is your favorite way to beat the blahs? Visit with friends as much as I can. I belong to several knitting and quilting groups. Also, I go on my annual winter quilt retreat.
5. What is the thing you are most looking forward to this spring? Light. I hate going to work in dark and coming home in the dark.
6. What are your favorite treat? Anything flavored with Black Licorice or Anise. And chocolate of course.
7. What is your favorite board game? Monoply, Sorry, Uno, Yahtzee
8. Do you have any children (furry or human)? 2 Cats
9. Do you have any allergies or special considerations you partner should know about? No Allergies. But I am trying to watch my weight, which I know doesn't necessarily go along with chocolate, but I have to have some vices right?