Friday, March 28, 2008

Long Needed Haircut

I have been needing a haircut for so long now. I finally broke down and made the appointment on Tuesday thinking I probably couldn't get in until next week or later. Luckily they had an opening last night. YEAH!!

There is this movie from the 90's named Switch. In the movie the sleazy guy actor is killed by his 3 girlfriends, but is given a second chance and re-incarnated as a women (actress Ellen Barkin). Anyway, there is this seen were Ellen Barkin grips the hair on her head and says "I can't think with all this hair." That's exactly how I was feeling. Not that my hair was super long to begin with. It was about chin length and sort of cut in a bob style. My hair is really baby fine and the longer it gets the more limp and lifeless it starts looking.

So here are the photos of my new hair cut. Well not "new" as I have had this style before. But let me tell you, I was so ready to get sheared!

1 comment:

Jonah said...

I love the short hair on you! It looks great!