Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Questions

1) What was I doing 10 years ago?
Wow, ya know, I'm not really sure. Other than living in an apartment in South Bend and working for SYSCON.

2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):

-Filing (YUCK, YUCK, YUCK)
-Sales orders
-Stop a Lowe's to try to find a wall stencil for the basement that I saw somewhere, but can't
remember if it was Lowe's or not.
-Make dinner (maybe just cereal or bacon sandwich)
-Touch up some of the squares painted on the basement wall or Finish sewing the sashing for my Lilibet's Garden quilt. Whichever sounds more interesting at the time.

3) Snacks I enjoy:

Black Licorice, almonds, pita chips and hummus, black olives, candy

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

Be debt free, help my family

5) Places I have lived:

Decatur, Dowagiac (2 places), South Bend, Niles

7) 6 people I wanna know more about:

Any one who wants to participate. Just leave me a comment, so that I can check out your answers.

No comments: