Thursday, November 8, 2007

Bella Vita Night

I had a real good time at Bella Vita last night. It is fun hanging out with the knitting gals. Since I missed last week to go to the Chavez Family Weaving thing at ND, I didn't realize how much I would miss it.

B100 Fit Club Update: (Forgot to put this up on Monday) Last weeks weight loss was 2 lbs, which brought me down to a total of 10 and my team the Dazzling Divas is down 40 lbs. My update for today, is that I jumped on the scale this morning and I am down another 3 lbs. That makes a total of 13 lbs. Yeah!! Now all I have to say is "God give me strength to get through the weekend". My brother and I are taking our parents out for their 40th anniversary on Saturday night. Restaurant food is my downfall. The portion sizes are just too big. One of my coworkers gave me this great tip yesterday (She has lost over 30 lbs on Weight Watchers). When you order your dinner, ask for a take-out container to be brought with your dinner. Before you even start eating set a portion aside. If it isn't on your plate, your less likely to keep eating until its all gone and there's nothing left to take home.

1 comment:

MUDNYC said...

Hey you are doing great! I think keeping a public record of it on the blog really helps, don't you? I mean, it makes you feel more accountable? Anyway, I'm proud of you! Keep it up!