Friday, August 31, 2007

3-day Weekend

Although this is typically a 3-day weekend off for most of the US, I have to work extra this weekend. I always work Sunday's as that is my part-time job. But Rachel needed Saturday off and since she worked my Sunday on Memorial Day weekend, I thought it only fair to work for her Saturday this weekend. At least I get Monday off. Going to a cook-out at my Mom's.

The upside to working both days, is that I should get lots of time to knit. Although with the combination of it being the first Notre Dame game of the year with all the tailgating that will be going on and a Holiday weekend, there is the potential for a lot of people showing up for Xrays. We'll see.

On the Knitting front, I ripped out the turned heel on my RPM socks and have finished the heel flap and the gusset. It fits much better with the heel flap. I also picked up the stitches on the Evening Star Shrug for the left sleeve and have knitted 22 rows. Only 58 more to go.

Hope Everyone has a great weekend!!

PS: I "borrowed" my dad's digital camera. I will be trying it out this weekend and should have some more pictures to post next week.

No comments: