Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I have not been lazy!

I just wanted you to know that although I have not posted in a week, I have not been lazy in that time. I have been working on knitting, sewing and (yuck!) cleaning.

On Friday, my day off, I actually took the Christmas decorations down. They are packed, and just waiting for me to transport them to the basement. Since the tree is only 4ft tall, and I don't have a box to store it, I am going to leave it intact and just put a garbage bag over it. Yes, I took the ornaments off and pack them away. But I did leave the lights on it. Then I proceeded to clean the living room. I am notorious for getting something out and not putting it back, so I had to take care of all that. And I vacuumed too. Dang can those cats shed!

I finished knitting a small feltable bag on Sunday and last night I felted it. It is so cute. I'm going to be adding a fabric lining and handles. It is for an on-line knitting swap, so I cannot post photos of it until my swap partner receives it.

I have also been writing up the pattern for the small project bag that I designed. I will add a separate posting for that with pictures and information.

No comments: