Friday, June 13, 2008

Bloody Hell!

If I could remember the exact Irish curse phrase that Liz introduced us to last week I would definitely be saying it right now. It sounded something like Bloody Pumpernickle, but I know that's incorrect.

Well anyway the reason I am soo mad right now is that the rain gods just don't like me. I was planning on going on vacation next week to Ludington State Park. At the beginning of the week the forecast was rain most of next week. However this morning I got the good news that only a little rain on Sunday and great the rest of the week. I had just enough time to really start getting excited and then this afternoon the rug got pulled out from under me. All the rain that was supposed to hit next week, hit this week and they have closed/evacuated the Park due to flooding.

Now that just ain't fair!

Bloody Hell!

Well, at least I still get to go to see the Yarn Harlot next Friday near Chicago with Faith. I hope!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, that sucks! Hopefully the weather gets better so you can go later on in the summer.

Hope you have fun seeing the Yarn Harlot!

Dr. aWoW said...

Bollox to those buggaring pillock rain-deitys!

Hope this helps - have fun at the yarn harlot!